Sunday, March 06, 2011

Some Really Cute Kids

Both kids-- bathed, dressed, and happy.
Totally picture worthy.

And here's Emerson working on a few of her latest tricks...

Must reach toes... at all times.
And then put them in my mouth...


... and sitting on my own.
Again... must reach toes and put into my mouth.



And now I will lie on my back and again... reach for my toes.

And then I will flip onto my tummy and yell for Mommy to rescue me.
Over and over and over again...

And on Saturday night I had a couple of other cute little kids
fall asleep in my bed.
They looked so adorable fast asleep that I just had to snap a picture...


These two kids seem so grown up to me nowadays. But when they're asleep I can remember how they looked as little babies. Awwww...

7 comments:

Niki said...

I'm coming out of the woodwork...I've been blogstalking for years and only now am I commenting. Sorry for taking so long!

Your updates on Emerson's latest tricks (reaching for toes, sitting independently, rolling onto tummy then yelling for help) sounds exactly like the stage we're at with Levi (he's 5 months this week). I thought it was just so funny how similar they are. They even use arm rests the same way (first picture) and make the same facial expression (fourth picture)! Love it!

Rosanna Toews said...

These pictures make me smile and tear up all at the same time! Love them!

gord and janice said...

Okay, totally adorable. And a nice picture of Caleb where he's not monkeying around for the camera! Love your pictures.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Love Caleb's hair in the first picture! And I so remember how fun it is to have your kid scream each time they flip onto their tummy! Isaiah often woke up in the night during that stage in his little life because of it.

Melissa said...

Gorgeous kids! You make beautiful babies!

Anonymous said...

It feels like I haven't seen you and Doug in a hundred years, and I've never met your children, but they are stunning, Elissa. When I look at Caleb, I see his mom and dad so clearly in his features that it's like seeing you guys again! And what a bright-eyed little gumdrop is your Emerson! Our Isaac is not happy on his tummy either.
Really nice to get a peek into your lives! Say hi to Doug for me.
-Simon

Click here for Informative URL for Health Insurance Indiana company said...

They are so cute. I love kids!