Monday, October 31, 2011

One last pumpkin treat...


Check out my Rice Krispies pumpkins-- I'm going to have to say that they don't look as lame as I thought they would.  Not bad for 15 minutes and someone with sub par baking skills.

Oh well.  The kids will probably still like them...

And I think I'm officially done with pumpkin flavored baking, pumpkin shaped baking, and maybe pumpkin spice lattes.  Anyone know when Starbucks Christmas drinks come out?

The plan for tonight?  Pizza party. Trick or treating with cousins.  Sugar highs all around.  Should be fun :)  My house will be handing out candy tonight-- come on by... but only if you have a costume :)

And now... I've got to go clean up all the sticky orange colored marshmallow smeared all over my kitchen...

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

I do believe eggnog lattes come out tomorrow....
did you know that starbucks in safeway was having $2 PSL, salted caramel mocha's and one other drink? today after 2pm...last day!