Thursday, January 26, 2012

Breakfast

I woke up this morning to discover that we were out of coffee.  That's gotta be the worst thing ever.  

Desperate times called for desperate measures...



So I packed up the kids and headed to the nearest Timmy's drive thru in my pajamas.  The morning improved however, when I discovered that Tim Hortons has a fantastic Allergen Chart on their website.  We almost never go out to eat anymore because of Emerson's allergies.  But this allergen chart means we'll be heading to Timmy's a little more often because I can easily find all the items that are Emerson friendly.

Turns out the berry oatmeal is dairy free.  Turns out that Eme loves it.


She pretty much single handedly ate the entire large sized bowl of oatmeal.  Atta girl!

I'm a little embarrassed to tell you what Caleb ate for breakfast.  Let's just say there was a lot of white sticky sugary goodness all over his car seat and face when we arrived home.  Ah well... I REALLY needed my coffee this morning and a little donut bribery sure did the trick :)

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

i might have to "run out of coffee" someday soon :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

That's awesome that you went out in your pj's! :0) Love Em's eyes by the way!

Bonnie said...

Good ol' Timmy's... *sigh*... ;)