Thursday, June 28, 2012

Something's Missing

So this week I FINALLY hung up some frames in the downstairs family room.  I've had them sitting in my office ready to go for months-- I scored a stack of %50 off frames at Ikea during their boxing day sales.  Hanging a bunch of frames in a straight line is hard-- but I think I did a pretty good job... Doug pulled out his level when he got home from work and gave me a pat on the back :)


But... something's missing in this picture.  A couch!  I've been searching for deals-- but so far haven't been able to find something that looks good for a great price.  Hopefully I can figure out something before it gets really hot... because this is the room to be during the hot days of summer!

FYI-- the rest of the room is NOT as clean as this one side.  I had to sit in the kid's tent to take this picture... thought you might want to know that :)

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Looks so good! I'm searching for the perfect frames to hang over our bed in our room. I'm thinking a few big ones with some family photos in them! :) Might swing by Chapters today since they are having their summer sale :)

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out Z GALLERIE. Love their stuff and I think they are doing 10% off right now.

Erica said...

Sounds just like Doug to pull out the level and check your work...so typical ;)

Robyn said...

If you like shopping local, Grand Pappy's Home Furniture has some really great stuff!

Team AC said...

ha ha, I love that you sat in the kids tent to take the pic... thanks for your honesty... so funny.
~Corinna

Anonymous said...

Love your blog saw you on Feature Friday Sixth Street Design School:)