Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baby's Room

I can hardly believe Eme's room will soon be inhabited by a third Toewsie kiddo!  Yikes-- it's already November!  Three more months!!  

So, I'm not planning on doing too much to the room-- other than setting the crib BACK up.  I love the current paint color, the crib/dresser/chair/rug are all great, but I might switch up just a few little things.  The pink will be gone (for now... at least!), I'll probably buy a new crib sheet since I figured it's the LEAST I could do, and put a few gender neutral things up on the wall.

But, I have started on one little project that I'm pretty excited about.  I'll share more about it later on (once it's all finished) but here's a little hint...

I am totally inspired by anything Lauren Liess does in her home... and the art work in her basement family room was no exception...


Are ya curious yet?  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lissa,

I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and I wanted to say that I think your blog is great. Your blog offers some really great ideas on DIY projects and crafts.

We’ve taken a read through your blog and we think you’ve done a fantastic job covering topics that our brand's audience of Canadian parents would also be interested in learning about. It would be great if you could join our community to help educate, inform and converse with other parents and thought leaders who write about home decor from a parent's perspective.

If you would like to learn more about this, please send an email to info @atomicreach.com

Sincerely,
Tina

P.S. I love your botanical tapestries!

Trev and Rebekah said...

looking forward to seeing what you do

SHERRY HART said...

I love those large botanicals also!!! So much impact...