Friday, March 22, 2013

Sleep Much?

No... not so much.

These two beds are not holding my two kids nearly as much as I would like.
6 am rolls around (after I've finally put Sawyer back to bed already for the 3rd time)... and they are up, running, screaming, jumping, laughing, giggling, fighting.  Thank goodness for time changes-- because what is now 6am, formally was 5am... every. single. day.

You can imagine how friendly they are to be around by dinner time.
You can imagine how friendly I am to be around by dinner time.

Sidenote-- I think their messy beds are kinda cute.  Don't tell them I said that.  Don't tell the hubby I said that.


Today, after a morning of sling wearing (lunch would not have happened without it)-- two of the three kids were asleep.


I thought about taking a nap... and just as I was about to close my eyes... I rolled over to discover these two (very awake) kids.  I am quite convinced that my kids have a 6th sense-- the "mom just fell asleep let's go wake her up" sense.

I'm sure all you moms can relate.


Well... here's to the weekend.. and the possibility of catching up on a little sleep.

Going to go brew myself some coffee now.

5 comments:

kelly ens said...

three cheers for coffee and cute kids!

Melissa Reed said...

Have you tried the Onaroo owl? They sell it at Chapters and it changed my life.

Trev and Rebekah said...

What cute kids that are keeping you up at night!

Did you buy or make Em's bedding? It's cute! Hope you get some sleep this weekend.

Barbara Matson said...

I remember the days when my 3rd was born. No easy feat. I think that is when I started drinking copious amounts of coffee!

Janelle Schultz said...

Do you have black out curtains in the kids rooms? That helped us trick them that it was still "night time" :)